Safety & Environment
SAFETY is our prime concern, especially for children, so we count on you to implement all safety rules concerning the resort and the sea:
- Accommodation & Public Areas
- Smoking is NOT allowed whilst in bed and we encourage our guests to use the terrace when smoking.
- A Fire-extinguishers is available in each accommodation
- Please note the breakwater wall is 3 feet above the beach level
- Follow Pool Safety Rules posted at all times
- Never leave your young ones unattended and out of your sight
- Follow equipment safety rules regarding jet-skis, kayak, canoe etc …
- Always wear a Life-jacket when using any kind of sea vessel
- Never leave your young ones unattended and out of your sight.
To help protect the ENVIRONMENT, we have implemented a few simple green initiatives at Almalin Beach Resort™:
- 3 Septic tanks to treat all used water from all bathrooms and kitchen
- Daily Beach cleaning and segregation of non-biodegradable items.
- Donation of all food scrapings to a local farm
As it is to you, cleanliness is very important to us, trash bins and ash trays are provided in public areas and your kind cooperation will be much appreciated.